A quick start guide to MATLAB GUI for controlling Arduino: Create Graphical user Interface and command Arduino in few hours. by Magesh Jayakumar
English | Feb. 4, 2016 | ASIN: B01BHMRD3Q | 47 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 7.49 MB
This is a easy to use quick guide for creating GUI functions in MATLAB and controlling Arduino, by going through the simple examples given in the guide, anyone can make their own applications based on their requirements. This book will help you in understanding GUI and guide you from getting starting with applications.
You will learn about:
1) How to install Hardware support for Arduino
2) How to Interface and control an LED
3) How to mix colour in RGB LED
4) How to control a Servo motor
5) How to control a DC motor
6) How to acquire temperature sensor data and plot graph.
Download here: NitroFlare