Kevin O'Connell, Josh Pahigian, "The Ultimate Baseball Road Trip: A Fan's Guide to Major League Stadiums, 2nd Edition"
ISBN: 0762773405 | 2012 | EPUB | 512 pages | 7 MB
They've done it again! Years ago two baseball fanatics set out to create a comprehensive guide to all the diverse and fascinating ballparks throughout the country. What they created—part travel manual, part ballpark atlas, part baseball history book, part restaurant and city guide—is every baseball fan's epic adventure.
On this, their second Ultimate Baseball Road Trip, the authors updated their information on every venue from Boston to L.A., and they wrote brand new chapters for the brand new parks—the new Yankee Stadium, Philadelphia's Citizens Bank Park, the new Busch Stadium in St. Louis, the Mets' Citi Field, San Diego's Petco Park, Nationals Park in Washington, D.C., the Twins' Target Field, and Miami's Marlins Ballpark.
Plus, they've added loads of information on how new technology has enhanced the fan experience and changed the game. And they've recorded their very own colorful real-time stories and dialogue at the parks, among the local fans, and hanging out in the Big League cities.
It's like you're right there with Josh and Kevin watching the game and yucking it up!
• Ticket and travel information
• The best and worst seats in each park
• Folklore and statistics on each park
• Each park's trademark foods
• Profiles of nearby sports bars and baseball attractions
• All the information you need to navigate Major League Baseball on the Internet! Funny, irreverent, and loaded with more than 100 photos, The Ultimate Baseball Road Trip is the go-to guide for every fan's armchair or real-life baseball road trip.