Changing Step: A Guide To Successful Military Transitions
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 7 hrs | 4.94 GB
eLearning, Personal Development, Career Development | Skill level: All level
Everything You Need To Know for Making a Smooth Transition After Ending Your Military Service | Military Transitions
Terminating your Military Service and transitioning back into Civilian life can be a challenging process - whether you served your country for one year, or whether you completed your full service.
Leaving the Military can be overwhelming and confusing. However, there are a series of steps that you can take to make your transition smoother and far more efficient. There are the steps that we'll be exploring throughout this course.
This course primarily focusses on the mental aspects of preparing for Civilian life to make fewer unnecessary mistakes, to prepare for the future and learn from someone who has already made a successful Military career transition.
While it only takes a year (or so) to leave the Military, it can often take a lifetime to get the Military out of ex-Military personnel - which can sometimes come at the cost of their relationships, their physical health, mental & emotional health and even on a financial level.
By the end of the course you will:
- Become aware of the main difficulties to expect when leaving the Military.
- Understand the problems that many face upon terminating military service.
- Have a stable framework for basing all future decisions upon.
- Understand the seven essential steps for effective Military transitions.
- Be confident of your next steps to take in your new civilian life.
- Have access to online peer support from the course instructor.
Whether you served in the Military for one day or 22 years, this course will present you with a wide range of practical life principles, keys and strategies for engaging more effectively in your new civilian life.
The course is partnered with a 100% Money back Guarantee within 30 days of purchase, and all course proceeds go directly towards Solid Grounds future efforts. Alternatively, the course is free to ALL ex-military personnel (please send me a direct message for a link).
What are the requirements?
- Students will have either a military background, or, will know someone with a military background.
- Access to a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- Enrol on this course with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 48 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- Effectively manage the transition from Military to Civilian life.
- Develop a clearer sense of purpose for your future career and relationships.
- Build healthy relationships outside the Military with new friends, family or colleagues.
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself and increase your emotional intelligence.
- Quickly identify self-sabotaging attitudes and behaviours and learn how to manage them.
- Understand how your actions and thought processes determine your future failure or success.
- Become clear of you greatest life priorities so you can make wiser & more well informed decisions.
- Support to other Ex-Military personnel who are also in the process of making the Military Transition.
What is the target audience?
- If you have either served in the Military, or, are still serving in the Military, this course will enable you to understand exactly what's required to make a healthy transition back into civilian life.
- Anyone who works or operates within the Armed Forces community will benefit from taking this course to better understand the military transition and the most effective ways to help Ex-Servicemen (and women) through it.
- Coaches, psychologists, counsellors and helping professionals will benefit from taking this course to better understand the military transition process in view of relating to Veterans in a more effective way.