Jim Cobb, "The Prepper's Complete Book of Disaster Readiness: Life-Saving Skills, Supplies, Tactics and Plans"
ISBN: 1612432190 | 2013 | EPUB | 260 pages | 2 MB
PREPARE. SURVIVE. THRIVE.
Is your survival plan complete from A to Z? Are you truly 100 percent prepared? Because if you overlook one vital area, fail to stock one critical supply or underestimate one potential danger, your whole plan could come crashing down. The Prepper’s Complete Book of Disaster Readiness guarantees you won’t miss a thing as you prepare for the most important moment in your life. This bible of prepping shows each and every life-saving step necessary to keep your family alive and well when the world around you is in chaos, including how to:
• Efficiently store water and acquire additional fresh water after a collapse
• Build a shelf-stable food stock and supplement it by harvesting edible wild plants
• Strengthen the security of your home as well as have a back-up bug-out plan
• Treat illness and stay healthy when there are no doctors or hospitals
• Build a safe and secure survival retreat that allows for long-term off-the-grid living