Wallace Wang "Beginning Programming For Dummies, 4th Edition"
For Dummies | English | 2006-11-06 | ISBN: 0470088702 | 384 pages | PDF | 2,5 MB
New techniques make programming easier and more fun
Discover principles and best practices that let you program in many languages
So you always thought programmers were superior beings from another galaxy? Surprise! Programming isn't all that difficult when you know how. Here's the fun and easy route to writing programs that work efficiently for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux, understanding basic programming principles, using different languages, programming for the Internet, and much more.
* All this on the bonus CD-ROM
* All code used in the book, in several different languages
* Liberty BASIC, REALbasic, Dev-C++, Valentina, Galaxy, and Revolution Studio demo versions
For details and complete system requirements, see the CD-ROM appendix.
Discover how to
* Write programs for multiple platforms
* Program using BASIC and C++
* Recognize similarities in different programming languages
* Use Revolution, a non-traditional language
* Fine-tune and debug programs