Lonely Planet Discover Maui by Lonely Planet
English | Sep. 1, 2011 | ISBN: 1742204481 | 368 Pages | EPUB | 118.9 MB
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Maui is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the lunar landscapes of majestic Haleakala Crater, drive along the Hana Road past blooming tropical jungles, or snorkel with graceful green sea turtles; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Maui and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Maui:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, arts, crafts, music, cinema, TV, landscapes, cuisine, and more
- Over 30 color island maps
- Useful features - including Outdoor Adventures, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of Lahaina, West Maui, Iao Valley, Central Maui, Kihei, South Maui, North Shore, Upcountry, Haleakala National Park, Road to Hana, East Maui, Lanai, Molokai, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Maui, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travelers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colorful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Hawaii guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Glenda Bendure, Ned Friary, and Amy C Balfour.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)