Michelin Green Guide Germany (9th Edition) by Michelin
English | 2015 | ISBN: 206719755X | 600 pages | EPUB | 187 MB
This eBook version of the updated Green Guide Germany, organized by district for easy travel, presents the best of the country. Discover Germany’s dynamic cities, awe-inspiring scenery and spirit-lifting culture. Take a walking tour of Lübeck’s old town, enjoy a biking tour of Berlin, or head for Moselle Valley’s picturesque villages. Stop in a Dresden café or indulge in a stein at Munich’s Oktoberfest. Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, color photos, respected maps and trusted advice take you to the heart of Germany for an unforgettable journey.
Inside this eBook you’ll find:
• Full-color photos, and plenty of detail travelers look for.
• Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin’s celebrated star-rating system, from the one-star town of Wismar showing its old Swedish heritage, to the three-star Rhine Valley crowned with medieval castles and steeply terraced vineyards.
• "Inspiration" section for exciting travel ideas.
• Practical Information section, now split between "Before You Go" and "On Arrival" for quicker reference.
• Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions; includes illustrations and floor plans.
• Multiple Michelin driving tours across Germany to choose from, such as Baden-Württemberg and the Lake Constance area, or the streets of historic Dresden. Michelin walking and driving tours offer a more in-depth, personal experience of the country.
• Comprehensive illustrated sections on modern Germany, its history, architecture and culture—all written by experts in their fields.
• Sidebars throughout the guide on intriguing topics, such as medieval "water castles" in the Munster region, and East Frisian tea-drinking customs.
• Detailed visitor information for every attraction, including opening hours, tour times, entry fees, phone, and website. Michelin area and city maps.
• Michelin area and city maps.
• Recommendations for great places to eat and stay for every budget.
Download onto any kind of eReader (tablet or smartphone), and you’re set to go. Use the guide to orient yourself at any time with a treasure trove of 80+ detailed maps, even if you’re offline with no Wi-Fi or 3G connection. With the interactive navigation, it’s easy to move within the guide. Click from the index to a point of interest or from a sight description to its location on the map. With one touch, you can even phone an establishment directly from the page or click through to a website for more information.
No matter what eReader you use, the Green Guide Germany eBook will help you discover Germany’s treasures and provide the framework for a fascinating trip.