Michelin Green Guide Paris (9th Edition) by Michelin
English | 2015 | ISBN: 2067203541 | 464 pages | EPUB | 130 MB
Discover the nooks and crannies of the renowned City of Light with the eBook version of the updated Green Guide Paris. Its famed star-rating system of attractions, maps, illustrations and walking tours ensure you don't miss a thing, from iconic sites like the Eiffel Tower to browsing among riverside stalls of old books, to a Friday night roller-blade rally through city streets. From flea markets to fine dining, whatever your budget, the guide’s features and recommended restaurants, accommodations and activities help you uncover all that Paris has to offer.
In this eBook you’ll find:
• Full-color photos and plenty of detail travelers look for.
• Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin’s celebrated star-rating system, from the 2-star medieval architecture of the Conciergerie to the 3-star Gothic jewel, the Sainte-Chapelle.
• Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions. Illustrations and floor plans zoom in on the highlights of major attractions, such as the treasures of the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
• Multiple walking tours all over Paris with clear directions and maps for a more in-depth, personal experience of the city. Explore the Latin Quarter on foot, stopping off for a coffee and patisserie on Boulevard St-Michel.
• Comprehensive illustrated sections on modern-day Paris, history, politics, art, architecture and culture—all written by experts in their fields.
• Sidebars throughout the guide on intriguing topics such as the natural attractions of the Bois and Château de Vincennes.
• Detailed visitor information for every attraction, opening hours, entry fees, tour times, phone, website.
• Michelin maps.
• Recommendations for great places to eat and stay for all budgets.
Download onto any kind of eReader (tablet or smartphone), and you’re set to go. Use the guide to orient yourself at any time with a treasure trove of 70 detailed maps, even if you’re offline with no Wi-Fi or 3G connection. With the interactive navigation, it’s easy to move within the guide. Click from the index to a point of interest or from a sight description to its location on the map. With one touch, you can even phone an establishment directly from the page or click through to a website for more information.
No matter what eReader you use, with the Green Guide Paris eBook, you’re all set to explore the City of Light and craft some unforgettable experiences.