Jonathan Buckley, "Pocket Rough Guide Venice"
English | 2016 | ISBN: 0241204283 | 176 pages | EPUB | 140 MB
Pocket Rough Guide: Venice is your essential guide to this beautiful city, with information on all the key sights in an easy-to-use, pocket-size format, and with a full-color, pull-out map.
Whether you have an afternoon, a few days, or more time at your disposal, the carefully curated itineraries found inside Pocket Rough Guide: Venice will help you plan your trip, and the "Best of" Venice section picks out the highlights you won't want to miss. Visit the magnificent Basilica di San Marco; take to the water on a gondola; explore the bars of the atmospheric Rialto.
Divided by area for easy navigation, the "Places" section is written in Rough Guides' trademark honest and informative style, with listings of the must-see sights and our pick of the best cafés, restaurants, nightlife venues, and more.
• Full-color pull-out map, plus easy-to-use maps to help you find your way around.
• The very best of the area, selected by our expert authors.
• Tailored itineraries and highlights to make trip-planning easy.
• Inspirational color photography brings the area to life.
• Up-to-date background information, including transportation details and a calendar of events.
Make the most of your time with Pocket Rough Guide: Venice.
Series Overview: For more than thirty years, adventurous travelers have turned to Rough Guides for up-to-date and intuitive information from expert authors. With opinionated and lively writing, honest reviews, and a strong cultural background, Rough Guides travel books bring more than 200 destinations to life. Visit RoughGuides.com to learn more.
>> If Any of My Links is Dead, Please Inform Me br />